Gazebo Package and Plots Information
Some of you may like to make use of a gazebo to give protection from the sun (fingers crossed!). Experience has shown that too many gazebos can hamper the enjoyment and safety of other festival-goers, so we have established two simple options to keep everyone happy and safe.
1. We have a limited number of our own 3m x 3m waterproof gazebos (colours may vary) which are available for you to pre-book, on a first-come-first-served basis. These come pre-erected in a prime position and include a table and 6 chairs plus a complimentary bottle of wine or PIMMS pitcher. This VIP Gazebo Package costs from £80 and bookings can be made via the Tickets page.
2. We offer a limited number of reserved 3m x 3m pitches for customers to bring their own gazebos, these plots will be located to the side and rear of the festival arena. These are priced at £25 per gazebo per festival and are also available on a first-come-first served basis. These pitches will only be available to book online and will not available to buy on the day.
If due to weather conditions on the day we deem it not safe to provide Gazebo packages/plots then these will be withdrawn.
Food and Drink
There will be a full cash bar serving a range of wines, beers, PIMMS and cider as well as a good selection of top quality food tents.
All plastic bottles and cans must be sealed on entry.
*No glass will be allowed on site due to safety reasons.
The British weather can’t always be relied upon, but the ‘M’ Festival will usually go ahead whatever the weather. The festival has been running for 9 years now and has never had to be cancelled (even through torrential rain 2 years running!). However, any decisions to cancel in the event of extreme weather will be taken on the day.
Babies and Children
Under 5′s come for FREE.
'Think 25' Age Policy
We operate a ‘Think 25’ policy at the bar and you will be asked for ID before being served if we think you look under 25.
Dogs are not permitted at the concerts with the exception of guide dogs (but please take care during the firework finale).
We offer parking free of charge! Limited parking is available at The Marlborough Science Academy but spaces cannot be guaranteed. Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site.
Cameras and Photographic Equipment
You are welcome to bring a ‘domestic’ camera, but anything deemed ‘professional’ (i.e. detachable lenses and tripod) is prohibited without a press pass and advance permission from artists performing and festival promoters. The use of video recording equipment is not permitted. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic and visual promotion of the Festival.
Debit/Credit Card Payments & Cashback Offer
We will be able to take debit/credit card payments at the ticket gate for your entry tickets. You can also visit the ticket gate at any time to get cashback for any items you may want to purchase at the festival!
What you can and can't bring
- You are welcome to bring rugs and camping chairs, as seating is not provided unless you have purchased a VIP gazebo package
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on the site
- No alcohol or glass will be permitted on the site. This is really important – please remember that this is a school playing field and any broken glass could cause serious injury. Security will check all bags upon entry to the festival and any glass items will be confiscated.
- Please do not light open fires on the site
- There will be no readmittance allowed to our festival after 8pm.