How do I purchase a ticket?
Tickets can be purchased online prior to the festival using our secure PayPal payment method. Entry wristbands will then be posted in the days prior to the festival. Please ensure you are wearing these on arrival to the festival to help speed up entry.
Tickets can also be purchased on the gate on the day at an increased price. We advise buying online however to reduce your wait at the gate and save money. Ticket pricing information can be found here.
How can I apply to have stall at M Festival?
You can apply online to book a stall at M Festival by clicking here.
Gazebo Package and Plots Information
Some of you may like to make use of a gazebo to give protection from the sun (fingers crossed!). Experience has shown that too many gazebos can hamper the enjoyment and safety of other festival-goers, so we have established two simple options to keep everyone happy and safe.
1. We have a limited number of our own 3m x 3m waterproof gazebos (colours may vary) which are available for you to pre-book, on a first-come-first-served basis. These come pre-erected in a prime position and include a table and 6 chairs plus a complimentary bottle of wine or PIMMS pitcher. This VIP Gazebo Package costs £120 and bookings can be made via the Tickets page.
2. We offer a limited number of reserved 3m x 3m pitches for customers to bring their own gazebos, these plots will be located in rows behind the front VIP Gazebo Plots on festival arena. These are priced between £20 – £60 per gazebo per festival and are also available on a first-come-first served basis. These pitches will only be available to book online and will not available to buy on the day.
Pitch your own gazebos can be erected between 10am – 11am on the festival day or after gates open at 1:30pm. All gazebos are left at the owners risk and should be secured using the correct fixings into the grass field. Gazebos may be left overnight after the festival has finished but should be collected between 9AM and 1PM on Sunday 5th July 2020.
If due to weather conditions on the day we deem it not safe to provide Gazebo packages/plots then these will be withdrawn.
Is the festival suitable for disabled guests?
Disabled guests are very welcome to M Festival. As we are hosted at a large school, we are lucky to have disabled toilet facilities on site with step-free access. Please bear in mind that the festival does take place on a grassy field however which could mean difficulty travelling around (especially if it’s wet).
Food and Drink
There will be a full cash/card bar serving a range of wines, beers, PIMMS and cider as well as a good selection of top quality food tents – all reasonably priced.
You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Alcohol quantities being bought into the festival will be limited to either 4 cans of beer/cider or 1 bottle of wine per person. Neat spirits will not be permitted.
No glass bottles or jars will be allowed however for Health and Safety reasons.
All plastic bottles and cans must be sealed on entry.
*No glass will be allowed on site due to safety reasons.
The British weather can’t always be relied upon, but the ‘M’ Festival will usually go ahead whatever the weather. The festival has been running for 10 years now and has never had to be cancelled (even through torrential rain 2 years running!). However, any decisions to cancel in the event of extreme weather will be taken on the day.
From 2020 M Festival will be an all-inclusive event! This means that all activities are included in the price of your ticket – even the funfair rides! Check out the activities line up by clicking here.
The only thing you’ll need to pay for once you’re through the gate is your food & drink. We do allow you to bring your own food/drink with you also, please refer to our Food & Drink FAQ tab to see our policy on drinks allowance.
Babies and Children
Under 5′s come for FREE. We will offer a limited number of activities suitable for our younger audience such as a small carousel ride and a soft-play fun bus.
'Think 25' Age Policy
We operate a ‘Think 25’ policy at the bar and you will be asked for ID before being served if we think you look under 25.
Dogs are not permitted at the concerts with the exception of guide dogs (but please take care during the firework finale).
Parking and Overnight Vehicles
M Festival offers parking for FREE! Limited parking is available at The Marlborough Science Academy and cannot be guaranteed. Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site.
Valid disabled badge holders will be able to park FREE nearer the entrance of the festival arena in dedicated bays.
Cars can be left on the site overnight on the Saturday but MUST be collected between 9AM and 1PM on Sunday 5th July 2020.
Cameras and Photographic Equipment
You are welcome to bring a ‘domestic’ camera, but anything deemed ‘professional’ (i.e. detachable lenses and tripod) is prohibited without a press pass and advance permission from artists performing and festival promoters. The use of video recording equipment is not permitted. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic and visual promotion of the Festival.
Debit/Credit Card Payments & Cashback Offer
We will be able to take debit/credit card payments at the ticket gate and festival bar. You can also visit the ticket gate at any time to get cashback for any items you may want to purchase at the festival!
What you can and can't bring
- You are welcome to bring rugs and camping chairs, as seating is not provided unless you have purchased a VIP gazebo package
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on the site
- No glass will be permitted on the site. This is really important – please remember that this is a school playing field and any broken glass could cause serious injury. Security will check all bags upon entry to the festival and any glass items will be confiscated.
- No alcoholic spirits will be permitted onto the site. Please refer to our ‘Food & Drink’ FAQ section for further information on alcoholic quantities permitted.
- Please do not light open fires on the site
- There will be no readmittance allowed to our festival after 8pm.
- Please contact 07841 279 356 if you wish to lodge a noise complaint during our annual M Festival. Complaints may need to be left as a Voicemail but will be monitored regularly and recorded and made available for inspection by Local Authority officials.